Zachariah Isaac Drover

Zachariah Isaac Drover

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some Days......

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.  4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,  5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

I am feeling exhausted today, I am not sure why, but I feel spiritually, emotionally, and physically tired, weak and weary.  Life does this to us sometimes, we go and go and go and life beats us down, but I am learning how to put all my Trust in God, lean on him.  When I feel so low, I need to find my quiet place, even if that is only a inward quietness and listen to what God has to say.  I need to cast all my cares on him and allow him to carry me through this low day.  I need to rebuke all negative thoughts from my mind and know where they come from.  I need to Pray for strength and guidance.  I have a strong peace about Zachariah but some days I miss him a lot... I know God is with My Mom through her journey with Cancer but some days I get scared.... Some days I feel so spiritually, emotionally and physically exhausted, that I don't feel God's presence like I normally.  Somedays I feel alone in life.  These days I cry out to God even stronger, I ask for prayer against any and all strongholds over my life... I cry out for God's love and protection and his healing power over my life.  It are days like these that my faith is put to the test and I will continue to beat the devil down and keep striving for God's peace, keep pushing to see God's hand move in my life.  It is these days that remind me that the devil is so very real and he wants to destroy my life - But It is also these days when I do cry out to God he shows up and reminds me that he has never left me, even when I can't feel him he is always with me - His love is always around me even if it doesn't seem like it.  God loves us so much and wants us to get through our dessert and keep trusting in him.   This is not a physical battle but a spiritual one, a battle for my heart soul and mind and it is up to us to keep renewing our mind and spirit with God's word and Prayer so that God can fight this battle for us.
Life is so hard sometimes but we serve such a Big God who loves us so much, he is walking with me through this dessert - it is days like today that I remember that nothing is To Big for God!

No comments:

Post a Comment