Zachariah Isaac Drover

Zachariah Isaac Drover

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gifts for Families in Memory of Zachariah's 2nd b-day

Research has shown that a Mothers or Fathers voice at the begining of life is important for development and in the NICU for survival of a baby.  My precious angel Zachariah would be turning two this July and this year for his birthday I would like to beable to hand out a special gift to all the parents in the NICU.  I will be giving out gift cards again to the parents but for the babies I would like books for the parents to read to them, to hear there voice and know that they are loved.  My faviourite book to read baby Zach was "Brown Bear".  I am asking for gift cards min $10 for tims, mcdonalds, wendy's, Swiss chalet, Montana's and for either a book or money and I will buy books.  Last year enough gifts were given for every person plus extra for a few months of new families.  This small gift of kindness means the world to these families, just to know someone is caring about their situation and wants to brighten up their day.  Thank you for all who help in any way you can, it also helps me to keep my sweet babies memory strong by helping others.
You can either drop off donations to darryl's work Religious book and bible or my house or mail it to:\
Marcia Drover\
8 Carlton PL\
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
A2B 1E8
E-Transfers marciadrover@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment